20061126

Björk In Da House

en shock.
cómo que Björk en las andanzas del hip hop.
imposible… pero una realidad.
y si no me creen –como yo no le creí a Prístina cuando recién me pasó la novedad- vean esta fotito mágica:



“Amongst those in this picture are some of the most kutting-edge and kick-ass people still working and relevant in hip hop and electronica, including: Bjork, Felix da Housecat, Diddy, Timbaland and Nellee Hooper.

And, the beatmaster says that the Icelandic avant guard princess' new record will be a hip-hop oriented affair.

In a new interview, Tim talks for the first time about working with Bjork, "[The new Bjork album] It's crazy - I'm going tonight to go hear it. It's hip hop. I can't really describe it to you - if I had it right now I'd just play it to you. That's the best way for you to understand, and I'd let you tell me what it is."




fuente: http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/bjork/



wow.
wow.
wow.

pero bueno, todo lo que hace ella es archirequetemegaultrafabuloso. así que habremos de emitir una opinion al escuchar el disquito nuevo. i can barely wait.
Chachachán: el regreso de Selma Jezkova o la insoportable levedad del hip hop (sin agraviar).

 

3 Comentarios:

Blogger Jan de la Rosa dijo...

She has always been a hommie!.... en su planeta, creo...

Selma from the Block! JA!

Can you bounce wit me, bounce wit me, ge-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi..!!!

08:03  
Blogger Long Distance Caller dijo...

Desde el photoshop yo ya no creo nada que veo :P

23:05  
Blogger ga dijo...

a mi nunca me ha gustado bjork, cada vez mi desagrado es mas y mas justificado :p

04:46  

Post a Comment

<< Inicio